FIS South East complaints policy
FIS South East carries out its responsibilities in a fair, professional and compassionate way, whether you are a client or a customer of a client. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service, then please contact us so that can take steps to resolve your issue promptly and fairly.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 working days of you contacting us, and confirm the name of the person dealing with your complaint.
- Where the complaint is from a customer of a client, we will provide our client with full details of the complaint.
- We will contact you using your preferred method of communication.
- We will notify you of the outcome of our investigations within 4 weeks of your complaint.
- Where it has not been possible to complete our investigations within this timeframe, we will still contact you within 4 weeks, providing you with a full status update.
You can call us on 0870 2404228, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
63- 66 Hatton Garden,
Please state your preferred method of communication.
Financial Ombudsman Service
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, you can refer this to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).
Further details can be found on the FOS website.
FOS contact details are as follows:
Financial Ombudsman Service,
London, E14 9SR
Free phone: 0800 023 4567
Low-cost phone: 0300 123 9123
Call from abroad: +44 20 7964 0500
Please note that by law we have eight weeks to respond to a complaint before this can be referred to the FOS.